Hey everyone, here’s what’s happening this weekend on the mountain!
See you around town!
2018 LAKE ARROWHEAD VILLAGE CONCERT SERIES
(PLEASE READ THE CONCERT NOTES AT THE END OF THE CONCERT SCHEDULE BELOW. THANK YOU!)
5/18 Jim Curry (Tribute to John Denver)
5/19 Superlark with Michelle Mangioni, Angela Riggio & Steve Soest (Classic Rock Hits)
5/25 High Tide (formerly Catch a Wave, (Tribute to Beach Boys)
5/26 Paperback Writer (Tribute to The Beatles)
5/27 80’s Daze (80’s to the max!)
5/28 Vickie G & The Dudes (Memorial Day – afternoon concert 2-4pm)
6/1 4NR (Tribute to Foreigner)
6/2 Lights (Tribute to Journey)
6/8 Cash, Killer, King (Tribute to Johnny Cash, Jerry Lee Lewis & Elvis)
6/9 Ultimate Stones (Tribute to the Rolling Stones)
6/15 Fandango (Tribute to ZZ Top)
6/16 The Fenians (Irish Rock)
6/22 Forever Rod (Tribute to Rod Stewart)
6/23 Kenny Metcalf as Elton John
6/29 Gypsy (Tribute to Stevie Nicks)
6/30 Walking Phoenixes (Tribute to Johnny Cash)
7/4 The Perfect Cut (Tribute to Neil Diamond) 6:30pm; Afternoon concert 1-3pm country rock with the Kaitlyn Marie band; ALA FIREWORKS 9pm
7/6 Kissed Alive (Tribute to Kiss)
7/7 Dead Man’s Party (Tribute to Oingo Boingo)
7/13 Bonfire (Tribute to AC/DC)
7/14 Colour My World (Tribute to Chicago)
7/20 Matchbox Twenty Too (Tribute to Matchbox 20)
7/27 Motley2 (Tribute to Motley Crue)
7/28 Desperado (Tribute to the Eagles)
8/3 Petty and the Heartshakers (Tribute to Tom Petty)
8/4 Platinum Rockstars featuring David Victor formerly of Boston
8/10 Fan Halen (Tribute to Van Halen)
8/11 Led Zepagain (Tribute to Led Zeppelin)
8/17 Joshua Tree (Tribute to U2)
8/18 Venice are back!
8/24 Masters of Puppets (Tribute to Metallica)
8/25 Which One’s Pink (Tribute to Pink Floyd)
8/31 Styx Xperience (Tribute to Styx)
9/1 The Answer Classic Rock Show
9/2 Queen Nation (Tribute to Queen)
9/3 Reggae Day! Common Sense at 3-5pm; noon-2pm Dubious Distinction
9/7 The Neil Deal (Tribute to Neil Young & CSNY)
9/8 Uptown Funk (Tribute to Bruno Mars)
2018 CONCERT NOTES:
- Since there is no shade cover, we recommend wearing a hat for daytime events!
- This year, we have lowered the price of reserving the FRONT row of picnic tables due to possible sight obstruction by patrons on the dance floor. We hope this helps those who don’t mind the crowds in front but still wish to guarantee a place to sit for friends and family!
- Free lawn chair seating is available on the grass and in standing areas/dance floor only. PLEASE KEEP WALKWAYS CLEAR.
- Cement Step seating can be reserved for $30/two persons per Letter as shown on our new seating chart. For your safety, no lawn chairs will be permitted on the Cement Steps…seat cushions only are permitted.
- Round Pub Table tops seat 4 people. You may reserve 2 seats or all 4 seats. We’ve added 6 new Pub Tables this year (from 10 last year) since they were so popular!
- The footprint for the concert venue area will be larger and the beer line will go around the East side of the planter in front of the beer garden. We hope this gives everyone a little more elbow room!
- Table beer/wine service will be available for some concerts. Avoid the line and let us serve you!
- NO Leaving chairs in line overnight or before 6 a.m. DO NOT PLACE CHAIRS IN LINE PRIOR TO 6AM (even if you wait with them)! Any chairs placed in line prior to 6am WILL be removed. Please wait for Security to open the gates between 10-10:30 a.m. for you to place your chairs on the concert lawn in an organized fashion. PLEASE DO NOT MOVE ANYONE ELSE’S CHAIRS….and please be courteous to one another as well as our Staff. Thank you.
- Beer Garden opens at 5:30pm, concerts start at 6:30pm unless otherwise noted.
- Click here for new CONCERT SEATING CHART
RESERVED SEATING PRICING:
Please call 909-337-2533 M-F 9-5 to make reservations! No online ticketing this year. We’ll take care of you personally!
- Front Row Picnic Tables (Table #’s 1-8 have the possibility of sight obstructed view by those on the dance floor, but still a guaranteed seat for you and your party!) FULL (seats 8-10) $100 + $5 ticketing fee; HALF (front or back half seats 4) $50 + $2.50 ticketing fee
- Full Picnic Table (Table #’s 9-16 & 18-24) $125 + $5 ticketing fee
- Half Picnic Table (Table #’s 9-16 & 18-24; front or back half) $62.50 + $2.50 ticketing fee
- Pub Tables (2 seats) $30 + $2.50 ticketing fee (each table seats 4, first come/first serve for which seats you choose)
- Cement Step Seating (2 persons per reservation) $30 + $2.50 ticketing fee (ONLY 2 people per Letter; no chairs allowed, only seat cushions permitted.
- Buy 10+ tables through March and get 10% off!
For more info, visit the Lake Arrowhead Village Website, click the link below.
Did you know that Lake Arrowhead has a diver? Have you ever dropped something valuable in the lake? Did you think it was gone for good? Well think again…
This is Charles DeBruyn. Lake Arrowheads very own contracted diver. He specializes in item recovery and lake weed removal.
Charles let me tag along today and film a recovery. It was a beautiful day in April and the water temps were 52º.
Watch the video below and see just what he recovered that day, and find out some of the history of the diver and divers of Lake Arrowhead.
For more info on Lake Arrowhead Divers, contact Charles DeBruyn at 909-754-0738
Thanks for watching, and I’ll see you around town!
Hey everyone this is a save the date segment… Get out those calendars and mark these dates down!
Here’s whats happening this weekend on the Mountain!
For more info about SkyPark Santa’s Village, click here: http://skyparksantasvillage.com
For more info about the Lake Arrowhead village, click here: http://thelakearrowheadvillage.com
For anything Real Estate related, shoot me an email and lets talk! firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a wonderful weekend and I’ll see you around town!
Here’s what’s happening this weekend on the Mountain!
For more info on SkyPark and the Lake Arrowhead Village, click the links below:
Remember Michelle Calkins for all of your Real Estate needs!
See you around town!